New Intel Driver Update Optimizes Game Setings For Better Performance

Similar to the Nvidia’s GeForce Experience, Intel also automatically optimizes the game for a better experience. This a newly added feature for the Integrated graphics processor on the Intel Processor and only for Skylake and above generation processors.

This application just tweaks the game settings so they work best on your Laptop or PC. This (Graphics Control ) software is particularly useful on laptops that don’t have a dedicated Graphics Card.

54213b1d-0988-4f85-b4d5-69db9c642637

Screenshot of Game settings  from the new updated Intel Driver

PC World reports that this new driver update also includes support for Intel’s new Kaby Lake G chips that have AMD’s Radeon Vega M graphics built in. Dell and HP are both launching laptops with these new processors, and they should be a lot better for gaming.

The games which support these optimizations are Battlefield 1Battlefield 4American Truck SimulatorCall of Duty WWIIDestiny 2Dota 2Grand Theft Auto VLeague of LegendsOverwatch, and World of Tanks, and more games can be automatically optimized on Iris Pro systems.

. You can download Intel’s latest graphics driver from the company’s website.

Advertisements
  1. Throughout the great scheme of things you receive an A with regard to effort. Where exactly you misplaced me was in the particulars. As people say, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more correct here. Having said that, allow me inform you just what did give good results. The writing can be highly convincing which is possibly the reason why I am making the effort in order to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, whilst I can easily notice a jumps in reason you come up with, I am not confident of how you appear to unite the points which in turn help to make your final result. For now I shall yield to your issue however trust in the foreseeable future you link your facts much better.

2. As much as I dislike “Independence Day”, at least you got a good idea of what the aliens looked like in the famous autopsy scene.

3. Thanks for making the trustworthy attempt to discuss this. I believe very strong approximately it and would like to learn more. If it’s OK, as you achieve extra extensive knowledge, may you mind including more articles very similar to this one with more information? It might be extraordinarily helpful and helpful for me and my friends.

Liked by 1 person

1. Hello Ione Gilyard,
      We are thankful for your appreciation.
      We as a team are working on to have more articles of similar type in the TecH TalKs section of the website. And soon we will have a dedicated team working on each section.
      Till then we all have to wait in patience.

-Mr.NerD TecH TalKs Team

4. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything similar to this just before. So nice to find somebody with original ideas on this subject. realy we appreciate you starting this up. this fabulous website is one thing that is required online, a person with some originality. beneficial job for bringing interesting things for the internet!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thankyou
      -Mr.NerD TecH TalKs Team

5. I guess you find out some thing brand new everyday. Regards, Logan Iseli

Liked by 1 person

1. Thankyou Logan Iseli
      -Mr.NerD TecH TalKs Team

6. Your blog would increase in ranking if you post more often.,;”~`

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you for suggestion Toby Noggle and we will take action on the same.

7. Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to give something back and help others like you helped me.

8. The the next occasion Someone said a weblog, I hope which it doesnt disappoint me around that one. Get real, Yes, it was my solution to read, but I just thought youd have something interesting to convey. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something you could fix when you werent too busy searching for attention.

Liked by 1 person

9. Can I say thats a relief to discover a person that actually knows what theyre discussing on the web. You definitely have learned to bring a problem to light and earn it important. More and more people need to look at this and appreciate this side of the story. I cant believe youre less common as you definitely contain the gift.

Liked by 1 person

10. Personally, I have found that to get just about the most fascinating topics if this draws a parallel to.

Liked by 2 people

11. It looks like there exists a trouble with your internet site utilising Opera web browser.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thankyou Jacelyn Bisarra for reporting us the issue.

Liked by 1 person