The most anticipated map, the snow map Vikendi, is now available for download on both Android and iOS with a file size of 134.2MB. The map will go live 24 hrs late -around 12AM UTC on 21 December 2018.
#PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map Download Now Available on Android and iOS.
#Matchmaking will be available in 24 Hrs (21 December 2018, 0:00 UTC)
Later this week Tencent launched the 0.10.0 update for the game which packed a lot of performance improvements and bug fixes. But the map wasn’t launched with the update and which created a teeny tiny disappointment among the players but Tencent claimed that the Map would launch on 20 December 2018 0:00 UTC and matchmaking will be available on 21 December 2018 UTC. And with the launch of the map today it shows that Tencent is keeping by their claims and we will surely see some awesome games on the snow map tomorrow.
PUBG Mobile Vikendi update hotfix notes:
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Ultra’ frame rate setting in HD mode was not available on iPad 2018.
- Fixed a resolution detection bug on iPad Pro 12.9″.
- Fixed a bug where some devices had reduced graphics quality.
- Fixed a bug where the graphics quality is reset to default after a restart.
- Fixed a bug where the sound from left channel is louder than the right channel when another player is running towards you from the right side.